Saturday, November 29, 2008

Halloween Continued



My guess is that you were waiting for pictures from Halloween. So now I am adding these in this morning. Alexandra wanted to be Minnie Mouse, Joshua a Dalmation, and James a Jedi Knight. They got all dress up and Pris brought them to work. Once again Novell made it really easy to get as much candy as possible in one single place. It was like Heaven for the kids. Julie and her girls came as well. As you can tell the girls were really cute in their costumes. Unfortunately the adults did not dress up! No Halloween spirit from them. We have a costume contest at work and there were some great costumes. A couple of the employees dressed up lik Sarah Palin and John McCain. It was pretty good. They also had a salsa contest. Work also had a drawing for the kids when they got to work. We won some bath toys for the kids.

You are all probably wondering what Kaleb was and so here he is. He was a beautiful bumblebee. I am not sure if I would have chosen that but at least we dressed him up. I think him and Joshua were the most miserable since those are very hot costumes and we did all the trick or treating indoors and not outside.

3 comments:

Rachel L said...

Great job on the blog, Kurt! I enjoy all the pictures and your comments.

lvs2dance said...

Oh what a cute bumble bee! I just want to squish those cheeks! Come on Kurt lets get er updated! LOL

Unknown said...

No disquises can hide the beautiful grandkids shining through! I appreciate all the pictures - it looked like you had a really fun time for Halloween! love and lots of candy handed out from me! gramma Lynette